CARD MEMBER AGREEMENT OVERVIEW
This terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") governs the use of UAE Exchange gocash prepaid card (“Card”) by the purchaser of the Card (“Customer”) from UAE Exchange (UAEEX). The Customer can be an individual or a corporate customer. If the Customer is an individual, the age of the Customer shall be 18 years and above. The Customer must be a UAE resident with a valid Emirates ID, to purchase and register for the Card. If the Customer is corporate, it should be an entity registered with the UAE authorities having its valid corporate license. The corporate customer shall be registered with UAEEX in accordance with the regular process of UAEEX.
The Card may be issued bearing the name of the Customer (“Titled Card”). However, Cards may also be issued without bearing the name of the Customer (“Non-Titled Card”). Based on the Customer queries, such cards may be issued.
The Customer shall be fully responsible for all usage related to the Card. By purchasing the Card the Customer: (a) agrees to this Terms and Conditions, in his/her/its personal capacity and on behalf of his/her minor(s) authorized by him/her to use the Card, and (b) agrees that all agreement(s) now or hereafter made with the Customer pertaining to the Terms and Conditions or through the website of UAE Exchange gocash Prepaid Card (the "Website") are and will be made in each of these capacities.
Definitions and Interpretations
- In this Terms and Conditions including Fees and Limits Document, unless otherwise provided, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
- “Allowed Currencies” means the sixteen currencies allowed to be loaded in the Card. No more than any six currencies from the Allowed Currencies can be loaded for the Available Balance.
- “Application Form” means the standard form provided by the UAEEX to be filled and signed by the Customer. The Application Form is the Customer request for availing the Card.
- “ATM” means an automatic teller machine displaying the MasterCard logo for effecting cash withdrawals.
- “Available Balance” means the total monetary value of all currencies available in the Card at any time.
- “Card” refers to the gocash multicurrency prepaid card. It is a card initiated by UAEEX based on its arrangement with MasterCard for providing its customers with the facility of smart payment solutions as an alternative way of carrying cash.
- “Card Account” means a virtual account set up by UAEEX in order to record the monetary value loaded and the details of the Transactions processed through the Card. The Card Account may be accessed and managed online by the Customer.
- “Card Details” means the information mentioned on the Card containing the card number, CVC code and expiry date.
- “Card Service Center” means a department specified by UAEEX providing necessary assistance and services 24/7 to the Customers.
- “Customer Priority” means the priority set by the Customer through the Website or by contacting the Card Services Center for each wallet in the Card Account. The purpose of setting the priority of the wallets is to avoid any delay in the Transactions in the event where there is insufficient Available Balance in the wallet primarily intended for a particular Transaction. The Available Balance shall be transferred from the wallet which has the sufficient Available Balance according to the Currency Priority set by the Customer.
- “Customer Portal” means the portal on the website in which the Customer can manage the Card Account by using username and password.
- “Electronic Communication” means any message/communication that may be initiated by UAEEX to the Customer in the electronic and/or digital form.
- “Expiry Date” means the date of expiry of the Card which is mentioned on the Card.
- “Fees and Limits Document” means the document issued by UAEEX stating the limits of the Card, applicable fees and charges. The hard copy of the Fees and Limits Document may be shared with the Customer at the time of receiving the Card and the soft copy may be loaded on the Website. UAEEX may amend the Fees and Limits Document from time to time without prior approval from the Customer. Such amendment may be updated online.
- “Initial Load Amount” means the minimum amount which shall be paid by the Customer at the time of requesting the Card. The amount shall be loaded on the Card upon activation of the Card by the Customer.
- “KYC” is the short form for Know Your Customer. It means the responsibility of the financial entities to collect the identification documents related to the Customers from time to time. KYC may include collecting the details of business activities of the Customer.
- “Loaded Amount” means the amount loaded by the Customer from time to time on the Card. The Loaded Amount shall be one of the Allowed Currencies in accordance with the Fees and Limits Document.
- “Loaded Currency/Currencies” means the six currencies which can be loaded in any Card out of the Allowed Currencies in accordance with the Fees and Limits Document.
- Loyalty Program: means the promotional programs which may be implemented by UAEEX from time to time. The programs may be containing new products, facilities, services, awards, discounts, sales and/or gifts. The purpose of such programs is to create awareness amongst the Customers about the services provided by UAEEX.
- “Manual” means the manual provided by UAEEX in order to guide the Customer on the usage of the Card.
- “Merchant” means any person/entity who/which may receive funds from the Customer through the Card. The payment to the Merchant through the Card may be online and/or through the point of sale terminal (POS) as the Merchant may accept the payment.
- “PIN” means the four digit numbers provided by UAEEX to the Customer along with the welcome letter for activating the Card and subsequently the four digit numbers chosen by the Customer for operating the Card.
- “POS” is the short form for Point Of Sale terminal. It means the point of terminal specified by the Merchant for receiving the payments of the Customer.
- “Terms and Conditions” means and refers to these terms and conditions which describe the relationship between UAEEX and the Customer with regard to the Card and as may be amended from time to time.
- “Transaction” means any withdrawal from any of the wallets of the Card. The withdrawal may be cash withdrawal through ATM machine and/or online transfer and/or POS.
- “Unauthorized Transaction” means any Transaction that might be carried out without the knowledge and/or consent of the Customer.
- “Wallet” means the value of each currency as determined or specified by the Customer. The Card may be containing various wallets in accordance with the Loaded Currencies.
- “Website” means the online portal (“www.gocashcards.com”) and/or any additional portal managed by UAEEX with regard to the Card.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa. References to days, times or periods of time in the Terms and Conditions are according to Gulf Standard Time (GST).
Card Request & Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Any individual of age 18 years or above, with UAE Resident Visa is entitled to avail the Card. Any corporate registered in UAE in accordance with the applicable laws of UAE is entitled to avail the Card.
- The Card is available at any of the UAEEX branches in UAE. For availing the Card by individual, valid Emirates ID of the individual shall be provided to UAEEX as an identification proof. For availing the Card by corporate, valid Trade License shall be to UAEEX as an identification proof.
- The Customer either individual or corporate shall be registered with UAEEX and the authorized signatory of the Customer shall sign the Application Form provided by UAEEX in this regard.
- UAEEX may be from time to time request any additional information or documents from the Customer, and the Customer hereby, agrees to provide UAEEX such additional requirements.
- The Terms and Conditions govern the usage of the Card. Signing the Application Form by the Customer shall be considered as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions and its amendments will be available at the Website for Customers reviewing.
- The Card may be terminated/suspended based on the sole discretion of UAEEX without advance notice to the Customer in case the information provided by the Customer is wrong or fraudulent.
- The Card is a prepaid card and not a credit card and is not in any way connected to the bank account of the Customer. The Customer will not earn any interest on the wallets loaded on the Card.
Card activation and PIN
- The Card shall become valid for usage only after its activation by UAEEX upon the request of the Customer.
- The Customer can request the activation of the Card either by contacting the Card Service Center or by approaching any of the UAE Exchange branches in UAE.
- Upon request of the Customer, UAEEX shall activate the Card after the necessary verification process.
- Upon receiving the Card, the Customer shall sign the signature strip on the back of the Card.
- UAEEX shall provide the Customer with four digit PIN number along with the Welcome Letter.
- The Customer must set up new four digit PIN of his/her/its choice post the Card activation.
- Under no circumstances UAEEX shall ask the Customer to disclose his/her/its PIN to any of UAEEX employees.
- The Customer shall be responsible for keeping the PIN secure. In particular the Customer shall:
- Not keep a written record of the PIN;
- Not disclose the PIN to any third party (including persons in apparent authority, family members or spouse)
- Not carry the PIN with the Card in the same place.
Loading Currencies into the Card Account
- At the time of requesting the Card, the Customer shall pay the minimum Initial Load Amount as mentioned in Fees and Limits Document (equivalent value across all the wallets chosen); once the Card is activated, funds shall be loaded to the Card Account.
- Minimum and Maximum load limits apply as stated in the Fees and Limits Document.
Converting the Loaded Amount to Different Currencies
- Once the Customer has loaded the funds to the Card Account, the Customer can convert all or part of those wallets to any other currency wallet as selected by him/her/it at any time. For such conversation, UAEEX may give the Customer the quote for the exchange rate before converting any currencies. If the Customer chooses to accept the quote, UAEEX shall convert the currency of the wallet which the Customer has nominated at the quoted rate. If the Customer chooses not to accept the quote, such conversion shall not proceed. As soon as the UAEEX confirms the conversion, the Customer can access the funds in the converted currency.
- In event of Transaction, the Customer may convert all or part of any/all the Available Balance to the local currency of the country the Customer is using based on each Transaction.
- The Customer shall always think carefully before converting currencies and ensure his/her/it convenience with the exchange rate quoted before he/she/it proceeds.
- Currency conversions between the currencies referred to in clauses 5.1 and 5.2 are carried out in real time.
Usage of the card
- The Card is valid for:
- ATMs and/or POS terminals with any Merchant displaying MasterCard symbol; or
- Online transactions and/or electronic terminals where MasterCard is accepted.
- The Card is valid for the purchase through telephone or mail communication if the Merchant accepts such process.
- The Card may not be valid for certain Transactions due to Merchant arrangements.
- The Card may not be valid for:
- Transactions from Merchants which are conducted manually (i.e. by using a “click-clack” machine rather than an electronic terminal);
- Transactions with Merchants who do not accept MasterCard prepaid cards; and
- Transactions in the countries where such Transactions are prohibited by law and/or any other enforceable sanction/s.
- UAEEX shall not be responsible if the Card is refused by the Merchant and/or there is any failure/delay either by the Merchant and/or its payment gateway (if any).
- UAEEX shall not be responsible in the event, the Merchant fails to perform its liabilities towards the Customer due to the payment through the Card.
- Completing the Transaction depends on the working hours of the Merchant.
- UAEEX will debit the Card Account with the value of any Transaction processed by the Customer in addition to any applicable fees under the Terms and Conditions and Fees and Limits Document.
- The Customer shall ensure the sufficiency of the Available Balance in the Card in order to proceed with any Transaction without any failure.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any fees or charges that may be debited by UAEEX from time to time on the Card Account due to the Transaction, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Fees and Limits Document.
Transactions in foreign currencies
If the currency of the Transaction IS offered on the Card
- The Customer may convert the currency held in any wallet to other wallet currency.
- In event that the Transaction is processed and the wallet of the currency of the Transaction is insufficient for the Transaction and/or its associated fees and charges, UAEEX may debit the shortage from other wallets which hold sufficient funds. The conversion rate between the wallets may be applied as per UAEEX conversion rate applicable from time to time.
- The Customer may set the priority to the wallet of currencies at the time of availing the Card. The Customer can also change the priorities of the wallets at any time by contacting the Card Service Center or through the Website.
- In event of the conversion from one wallet to another, the conversion rate shall be applied in accordance with the retail exchange rate of UAEEX along with the conversion fees applicable at the time of Transaction.
- The Transaction will be declined if the Customer does not have sufficient funds in any single wallet in the Card. In order to proceed with the Transaction, the available funds in any wallet shall cover the Transaction and any associated fees and charges in full. The funds in all wallets shall not be combined to complete a Transaction.
- UAEEX will not provide the Customer with a quote for this conversion prior to it taking place. The conversion may occur after the date on which the Transaction is made. This means that the retail exchange rate used may differ from the retail exchange rate applicable on the date the Transaction occurs.
- The Customer is withdrawing funds from an ATM in France. The Customer only has funds in the USA Dollar wallet and the Singapore Dollar wallet. UAEEX will convert the United States Dollars (USD) to Euros for the Transaction at the exchange rate for such conversions.
- The Customer wishes to make a payment to a merchant for 60 Great British Pounds. The Customer has:
- 45 Great British Pounds in that wallet;
- A New Zealand Dollar wallet but it does not have the equivalent of 60 Great British Pounds; and
- A Hong Kong Dollar wallet with adequate equivalent funds. UAEEX will convert the Hong Kong Dollars to 60 Great British Pounds for the Transaction at the exchange rate for such conversions.
If the currency of the Transaction IS NOT offered on the Card
- When the Customer makes a Transaction overseas, or makes a Transaction online in a foreign currency and there is no fund in the wallet selected by the Customer for such Transaction, the amount of the Transaction and/or any associated fees or charges may be debited in USD. The USD amount shall be credited to the USD wallet. If there is no USD wallet or there is no sufficient fund in the USD wallet, UAEEX may debit the amount of the Transaction and/or any associated fees or charges on the highest priority from the wallet which holds sufficient funds after applying conversion rate. The conversion rate shall be applied at the exchange rate as determined by UAEEX from time to time. That exchange rate may differ from the rate applicable on the date the Transaction occurred and applicable on the date the Transaction was posted.
- UAEEX may charge the Customer with its conversion fee applied at the time of the Transaction and/or any third party fees (if any).
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
- Dynamic Currency Conversion is an optional service that is sometimes offered by foreign retailers and ATM operators, giving cardholders the choice of paying in their own domestic currencies. If the Customer makes a purchase or ATM withdrawal in a country where the local currency is the same as the currency on the Card wallet (e.g. using a US Dollar wallet in the USA) and the Customer opt in to a DCC service, this may result in a foreign exchange transaction at additional cost to the Customer. If the Customer wishes to avoid such cost, the Customer needs to opt out of the DCC service and choose to pay in the local currency of that particular country. In case, the Merchant applies DCC on a transaction, the Customer shall confirm the charge slip before signatures or before entering the PIN.
- The Card is issued to the Customer with the purpose of using the Card in the respective foreign currency. UAEEX shall not be responsible for any charges/costs/loses that may be accrued to the Customer on account of selecting the DCC option.
UAEEX may implement Loyalty Programs for gocash customers from time to time. The eligible criteria for each Loyalty Program will be decided by UAEEX from time to time.
Fees and Limits
- The Available Balance shall not exceed AED 25,000 or its equivalent (as UAEEX may decide from time to time).
- The Customer shall pay the fees and charges as set out in Fees and Limits Document and the Customer hereby, authorizes UAEEX to debit such fees and charges from the Card Account.
- The Fees and Limits Document may be revised by UAEEX from time to time. The revised document may be updated on the Website.
- The Customer authorizes UAEEX to debit to the Card Account all duties, taxes and charges which governments may impose on UAEEX or the Customer due to the provision or use of the Card.
- UAEEX may revise the limit of the amount the Customer can load on the Card, or the maximum limit of withdrawal from ATMs or spend at Merchants over certain time periods. Some Merchants and ATM operators may also impose their own limits on the amount that can be spent or withdrawn over a specific time period.
- Certain ATM operators or Merchants may charge additional transaction fees if the Card is used to make certain Transactions.
- The customer shall pay the monthly maintenance fee at AED 2 per month if there is no financial transactions observed for 12 continuous months.
SMS & Email alerts
- The Customer may has the facility to get SMS & email alerts for the Transactions and/or the events as set by UAEEX on the Card.
- The Customer is responsible for any fees or charges imposed by a telecommunications provider for receiving SMS alerts from UAEEX, whether the Customer is in UAE or overseas. The Customer should refer to his telecommunications provider for full details about the fees and charges associated with the receipt of SMS alerts.
- The Customer may not be able to receive SMS alerts in some parts of the UAE or overseas. When travelling overseas, the Customer should refer to his telecommunications provider for information about whether his mobile device will be able to use the relevant overseas network and receive SMS alerts overseas. UAEEX shall not be responsible if the Customer does not receive a SMS alert due to lack of network access and/or coverage at the time of sending it.
- UAEEX shall not be responsible if the Customer does not receive an SMS or email alert as a result of failure of any telecommunication connection used in connection with mobile device of the Customer.
- The times at which UAEEX sends SMS and email alerts do not take into account different time zones.
- The Customer acknowledges that he will not receive hardcopy statements from UAEEX regarding the operation of the Card Account.
- The Customer may check the Available Balance and Transaction history 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Website or using the Card Service Center & Interactive Voice Response (IVR), except for the period of system maintenance.
- If the Customer notices any error in any Transaction, he/she/it shall notify UAEEX immediately on the error. For such notification, the Customer shall contact Card Service Center. Upon receiving the notification from the Customer, UAEEX may ask the Customer to provide an additional information. The Customer shall provide UAEEX with the requested information within reasonable time.
- In case the Customer disputes any Transaction, the Customer shall report such dispute to Card Service Center. The Card Service Center will acknowledge within three (3) working days and a reference number shall be assigned to such dispute.
- Such disputes shall be investigated and settled within reasonable time.
Keeping the Card Secure
- The Customer shall keep the Card secure and prevent any unauthorized access to the Card and not disclose the Card Details to any third party.
- The Customer shall immediately notify UAEEX if:
- The Card or the Card Details are misused, lost or stolen;
- The Card is damaged or not working properly;
- The security of a PIN is breached in any way; or
- The Customer can block the Card by notifying the Card Service Center or logging to the Website. Upon blocking the Card, no Transaction will originate through the Card. UAEEX shall not be responsible for any Transaction processed prior to blocking the Card.
- The Customer shall not be responsible for any losses that may result from any Unauthorized Transactions that are caused by the fraudulent or negligent conduct by UAEEX staff.
- The Customer shall not be responsible for any losses that may result from any Unauthorized Transactions proceeded:
- After notification by the Customer to UAEEX that any Card or Card Details have been misused, lost or stolen or that the security of the relevant PIN has been breached;
- Before the Customer receive the Card and set up the PIN;
- With forged, faulty, expired or cancelled Cards or Card Details (as applicable); or
- As a result of the same Transaction being incorrectly debited more than once to the Card Account.
- UAEEX shall not be responsible for any losses that may result from Unauthorized Transactions due to any act and/or failure from the Customer such as:
- Giving the Card or Card Details to third party;
- Disclosing the PIN details to third party;
- Keeping a record of the PIN without making a reasonable attempt to disguise it or to prevent unauthorized access to it, or keeping the PIN in a way where the PIN could be lost or stolen with the Card; or
- Exceeding the Available Balance.
- Card balance moving into negative:
Each time the Customer uses the Card, the amount of the Transaction will be debited from the Available Balance. The Customer shall not make any Transaction in excess of the Available Balance. If any Transaction exceeds the Available Balance and/or the Fee deducted exceeds the Available Balance, UAEEX may debit such excess amount from the Available Balance at any time. UAEEX may request the Customer to settle the excess amount at any time through its regular process for settlement.
- If the Card is misused, lost or stolen, it shall be blocked and/or cancelled and upon the request of the Customer it can be replaced.
- UAEEX may replace the Card without Customer request if UAEEX observes any suspicious or fraudulent activity on the Card.
- Upon receiving the replaced card, the Customer shall activate the new card through the same process of activating the Card.
- The Card shall be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance.
- The Card will not be valid for processing any Transaction after the Expiry Date.
- After the Expiry Date, the Card may be renewed based on Customer request by contacting the Card Service Center or approaching any of UAEEX branches in UAE.
- The Customer shall not use the Card or Card Details after its expiry.
Cancellation of the Card or Closure of the Card Account
- The Customer may ask UAEEX to cancel the Card or close the Card Account at any time before the Expiry Date by contacting the Card Service Center or approaching any of UAEEX branches in UAE.
- UAEEX may cancel the Card(s) and/or close the Card Account at any time. Such act may be without prior notice in the event:
- UAEEX believes that use of the Card or Card Details may cause loss to the Customer and/or to UAEEX;
- UAEEX believes it is required for security purposes;
- There is any breach of the Term and Conditions by the Customer; or
- UAEEX suspects the Card or Card Details have been used illegally; or
- UAEEX suspects the Customer and/or any of his/her/its transactions/activities with UAEEX
- of Customer’s death; or
- the Customer fails to settle any outstanding dues to UAEEX.
- the Card is not used for a period of (12) Twelve months.
- The Card will not be valid for processing any Transaction after its cancelation and/or closing the Card Account.
- The Customer shall not use the Card or Card Details upon its cancelation and/or closing the Card Account,
- The Customer may avail a new card by approaching personally any of UAEEX branches in UAE.
- UAEEX may not cancel the Card or close the Card Account till recovery of any dues to UAEEX related to any Transactions or chargebacks which have not yet been settled, or any disputes that have not been resolved. In such situation, the Customer may be unable to use the Card.
- The Customer shall not use the Card in event:
- UAEEX believes the Account has been or is likely to be misused;
- The Customer breaches any of the Terms and Conditions;
- UAEEX suspects any illegal or unauthorized use of the Account or Card;
- UAEEX suspects the Customer for providing false or inaccurate information;
- UAEEX believes that using the Card is in breach of any of the applicable laws; or
- The Customer no longer bears UAE Resident Visa.
Changing the Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions including the Fees and Limits Document may be revised from time to time based on sole discretion of UAEEX without prior consent of the Customer.
- The Terms and Conditions including the Fees and Limits Document may be revised for any of the following:
- to comply with any applicable laws.
- to comply with any code of practice, guidance or general banking practice;
- to implement any decision of a court, ombudsman or regulator;
- to implement any modification in UAEEX systems and/or its internal policies and/or procedures, including the security requirements;
- as a result of changed circumstances (including by adding benefits or new features):
- to respond proportionately to changes in the cost of providing the Card Account.
- The revised Terms and Conditions shall be uploaded on the Website.
Changes in the Personal Details of the Customer
- The Customer shall immediately inform UAEEX of any change in his/her/its personal identification details.
- The Customer can change his/her/its personal details via any of UAEEX branches or contacting the Card Service Center.
- The Customer shall provide UAEEX with all the supported documents confirming the new details.
- UAEEX may request the Customer to provide certain documents/information in order to update the new personal details.
- UAEEX may contact the Customer for enquiring, clarifying, completing, modifying and/or amending any information/documents through an Electronic Communication and/or telephone.
- UAEEX may provide the Customer with any information, details, statements and documents in the form of Electronic Communication and/or telephone.
- The Customer acknowledges the data uploaded and/or modified on the Website from time to time.
Liabilities and Disclaimers
- UAEEX shall not be responsible for any loss the Customer may incur:
- if the Transaction is not processed due to the insufficiency of the Available Balance:
- if there is any failure or error on the ATM, POS and/or MasterCard’s system:
- if there is any failure or error on the operating system or the Website which may delay proceeding the Transaction temporarily.
- if the Transaction is not processed due to the insufficiency and/or lack of clearance of the information/instructions/details provided by the Customer ;
- if the Transaction is not processed due to any reason/event beyond the control of UAEEX;
- if there is any breach of the applicable laws/regulations in the country where the Card is used by the Customer;
- in connection with any dispute between the Customer and the Merchant;
- if UAEEX takes any action required by any government, federal or state law or regulation or court order; or
- for anything specifically excluded or limited elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions.
- The liability of UAEEX (if any) shall not exceed the value of the relevant Transaction.
- Except for the express warranties provided in the Terms and Conditions, all the conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- UAEEX may assign, novate or otherwise deal with all its rights, title and interest under the Terms and Conditions without prior consent of the Customer.
- The Customer:
- authorizes UAEEX to disclose any information about the Customer and the Card Account to any person/entity in connection with the assignment or novation; and
- shall sign or undertake any necessary act in order to effect that assignment or novation.
- The Customer shall not transfer any of his/her/its rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to any third party without prior approval by UAEEX.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Arab Emirates.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable under any law, including if it is found to be void or unenforceable for fairness or if it is otherwise declared to be invalid or unenforceable, it is to be severed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the rest of the terms and conditions.
- The Customer shall provide UAEEX with correct identification documents/information/details.
- The Customer shall always update his/her/its personal/identification documents/details with UAEEX.
- The Customer shall ensure the genuineness of the Merchant.
- The Customer shall ensure the legality of the source of funds and the purpose of the Transaction.
- The Customer shall provide UAEEX with the correct/sufficient documents which proof the source of funds and/or the purpose of transfer, once requested by UAEEX.
- The Customer shall provide UAEEX with the necessary documents which clarify his/her/its business activities as may be requested by UAEEX from time to time.
- The Customer shall avoid transferring any funds to unknown individuals/entities.
- The Customer shall not transfer any funds to chartable entities through the Card.
- The Customer shall not undertake any Transaction which is in violation of the applicable laws of UAE, the country where the Customer is using the Card and/or the country where the fund is transferred.
- The Customer shall notify UAEEX on any suspicious activity and/or act related to the Card and/or any Transaction.
- The Customer shall always adhere to the Laws related to AML/CTF in UAE and any overseas jurisdiction.
Personal Information and Privacy
- UAEEX at its sole discretion may disclose the Customer information to its related entities, service providers and business partners to assist in:
- processing Customer enquiries;
- communicating with the Customer in relation to the operation of the Card Account;
- marketing products and services to the Customer;
- modelling and research to determine future product and business strategies; and
- developing services provided by UAEEX.
Customer Service Center
- Upon receiving the Card, the Customer may contact the Customer Service Center for its activation.
- In the event the Card is misused, lost or stolen the Customer shall immediately intimate UAEEX by contacting Customer Service Center.
- In the event of the expiration of the Card, the Customer may contact the Customer Service Center for renewal of the Card.
- The Customer may check his/her/its Available Balance by contacting the Customer Service Center.
- In the event of any escalations, disputes, enquiries and or any other requirements related to the Card, the Customer may contact the Customer Service Center.
- The Contact details of Customer Service Center are as follows:
Phone: + 971 2 6355625